Season Ticket Information
Genting Casino Coventry Blaze season tickets for the 2021/22 Elite League are now on sale.
Being a season ticket holder is the very best way to enjoy Blaze home games at the best possible price – from the comfort of YOUR own seat.
A season ticket for the 2021/22 Elite League season will now cover 31 of our guaranteed competitive home fixtures at the Skydome Arena, rather than 30 as initially specified.
This means that season tickets will cover all 27 Elite League regular season games, plus all four Challenge Cup group-stage games.
A two and six payment plan is also available.
To purchase a season ticket
1. Check seat availability! Seats not blacked out are available. Use tabs at bottom to switch between blocks.
2. Complete the online booking form: Online booking form
3. A member of Blaze staff will then be in touch to confirm your requested seats and arrange payment.
Full information, saving details, terms and conditions etc. are below.
Terms and conditions
1. Season tickets are based on 31 EIHL League/Cup games.
2. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Coventry Blaze’
3. Standing season tickets are available at the same price as seated tickets but no set space is reserved
4. Existing season ticket holders’ seats were reserved until 1st September 2021 and have now been released for general sale
5. Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of season ticket seats will be solely at the discretion of the Club
6. A family ticket is 2 adults and 2 under-16s (age at 1st September 2021).
7. Either one or both of the family child tickets can be upgraded to a 16-18 year old (age at 1st September 2021) ticket for an extra charge.
8. Senior tickets are based on age (60+) at 1st September 2021. Student tickets are only available to TOTUM card holders who are FULL TIME, INTERNAL STUDENTS
9. Proof of age discount entitlement (for Under-16, 16 to 18 and Senior MUST be brought to each game at which the season ticket is used. The full admission price may be charged where proof of age is not provided at the time of entry to a game. Totum cards must be ‘in date’ when presented at each game
10. Season tickets are not available in blocks 6,7,9 and 13 unless authorised by the club
11. Season tickets are transferrable as long as they are used by someone in the same category
12. There will be a £15 admin charge for the replacement of lost or stolen season tickets
13. Payment for season tickets can be made online, in cash, by BACS transfer, by cheque or by credit/debit card
14. Season ticket holders will normally have their seat reserved for non season ticket games until 24 hours before face off. This may be varied at the club’s discretion
15. Face off times for 2021/22 will normally be 7.00pm on Saturdays, 5.30pm on Sundays and 7.30pm on week nights
16. Season ticket holders will be added to our e-news database – you can easily unsubscribe from this using the link on any e-news email you receive from us
17. No refunds after purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights
18. If the Blaze are unable to play for any reason (lock-down etc) season ticket games remaining will be rolled over to the next available fixtures
In applying for a season ticket, you recognise and accept that Coventry Blaze have the right to :-
* Offer special promotions during the course of the season which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket
* Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty
* Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures