21/22 Season Tickets on sale
Genting Casino Coventry Blaze season tickets for the 2021/22 Elite League are now on sale.
Being a season ticket holder is the very best way to enjoy Blaze home games at the best possible price - from the comfort of YOUR own seat.
A season ticket for the 2021/22 Elite League season will now cover 31 of our guaranteed competitive home fixtures at the Skydome Arena, rather than 30 as initially specified.
This means that season tickets will cover all 27 Elite League regular season games, plus all four Challenge Cup group-stage games.
If you purchase your season ticket before the 1st September 2021, you can take advantage of the EARLY BIRD OFFER which for an adult offers a saving of over £115 (and more if you include booking fees) on the game by game price.
A two and six payment plan is also available.
Existing season ticket holders' seats will be reserved until 1st September 2021 at which point they will be released for general sale.
To purchase a season ticket
Renewal of 2019/20 seats
1. Complete the online booking form: https://tinyurl.com/85xaazpn
If wanting to make a single full payment, you can use this link to instantly pay for your season tickets:
2. Pay for your seats online via: https://tinyurl.com/st-blaze-payment
Please add each ticket to your cart (adult, child, senior etc) then click checkout to complete your order.
If wanting to pay in two or six instalments, a member of Blaze staff will be in touch with you to arrange this.
If you part-paid ahead of the cancelled 2020/21 season, we will contact you to arrange the final payments.
If you don't wish to pay online, you can choose to pay for season tickets via card over the phone, in cash or cheque and a member of the Blaze staff will be in touch to arrange this with you.
Renewal but for different seats or new application
1. Check seat availability! Seats not blacked out are available. Use tabs at bottom to switch between blocks.
2. Complete the online booking form: https://tinyurl.com/85xaazpn
3. A member of Blaze staff will then be in touch to confirm your requested seats and arrange payment. Please do not use the online payment option until your seats have been confirmed by the club.
Full information, prices, terms and conditions etc. are below.
Terms and conditions
1. Season tickets are based on 31 EIHL League/Cup games.
2. Any split payment (two or six payment) applications will require the initial payment at time of booking
3. For two payment bookings, the second payment will be due on December 1st 2021 (if paying by cheque, please send post dated cheque for second payment)
4. If paying in six instalments by credit card or standing order, instalment payments will be taken on 1st September, 1st October, 1st November, 1st December and 1st January
5. If paying in six instalments by standing order, a standing order mandate must be completed and returned to the Blaze office
6. Cheques should be made payable to 'Coventry Blaze'
7. Standing season tickets are available at the same price as seated tickets but no set space is reserved
8. Existing season ticket holders' seats will be reserved until 1st September 2021 at which point they will be released for general sale
9. Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of season ticket seats will be solely at the discretion of the Club
10. A family ticket is 2 adults and 2 under-16s (age at 1st September 2021).
11. Either one or both of the family child tickets can be upgraded to a 16-18 year old (age at 1st September 2021) ticket for an extra charge.
12. Senior tickets are based on age (60+) at 1st September 2021. Student tickets are only available to TOTUM card holders who are FULL TIME, INTERNAL STUDENTS
13. Proof of age discount entitlement (for Under-16, 16 to 18 and Senior MUST be brought to each game at which the season ticket is used. The full admission price may be charged where proof of age is not provided at the time of entry to a game. Totum cards must be 'in date' when presented at each game
14. Season tickets are not available in blocks 6,7,9 and 13 unless authorised by the club
15. Season tickets are transferrable as long as they are used by someone in the same category
16. There will be a £15 admin charge for the replacement of lost or stolen season tickets
17. Payment for season tickets can be made online, in cash, by BACS transfer, by cheque or by credit/debit card
18. Season ticket holders will normally have their seat reserved for non season ticket games until 24 hours before face off. This may be varied at the club's discretion
19. Face off times for 2021/22 will normally be 7.00pm on Saturdays, 5.30pm on Sundays and 7.30pm on week nights
20. Season ticket holders will be added to our e-news database - you can easily unsubscribe from this using the link on any e-news email you receive from us
21. No refunds after purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights
22. If the Blaze are unable to play for any reason (lock-down etc) season ticket games remaining will be rolled over to the next available fixtures
In applying for a season ticket, you recognise and accept that Coventry Blaze have the right to :-
* Offer special promotions during the course of the season which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket
* Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty
* Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures