Thanks to Blaze Blue Army
The Genting Casino Coventry Blaze would like to extend a big thank you to the Blaze Blue Army Supporters Club and its members for again agreeing to fund the 2017/18 squad jersey's for the upcoming Elite League season.
Over the past five years, through membership, events, away travel and other activities, the supporters club has raised over £30,000 to benefit the club.
The Blaze Blue Army supporters club work closely with the Blaze to offer a range of opportunities for supporters and friends to get more involved with the club on a social level. Popular events held by the Blaze Blue Army include the Ladies Night, Quiz and Race evenings plus the annually sold out Bowl with the players.
They also arrange coach travel to a large number of away games, including past Scotland weekends and the Playoff finals weekend, which requires arranging and managing coach travel and accommodation over a number of days.
Join the Blaze Blue Army
The Blaze Blue Army are now welcoming membership for the 2017/18 season with the cost being just £5 per-person.
By becoming a member you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Personal membership card
- Exclusive gift
- Prior notification of event
- Discount on events and away travel
- Vote for Blaze Blue Army player of the year and a chance to present the award
There are a variety of ways in which you can join:
- Download, complete the application and hand-in to the Blue Army (during the season) at the Fanzone on match-night (open end of the Skydome Arena) - Cash payment ONLY.
- Alternatively, to join this off-season, email a completed copy of the application form to email@example.com - please make payment of £5 via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, you may wish to post the form to Blaze Blue Army, 1960 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3HJ - please make payment via Paypal to email@example.com or enclose cheque payable to Beverley Fellows.
- Your membership card and gift will be available at the next regular social event or to pick up on match-night.
Download application form:
- Word version - can be typed in to: 2017/18 Blaze Blue Army application form
- PDF version - best for printing: 2017/18 Blaze Blue Army application form
Contact the Blue Army:
Blaze Blue Army: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Blaze Blue Army
Details of all events, away travel etc will be posted on the Blaze Blue Army webpage, HERE.